Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Interlochen Center for the Arts
||Interlochen, MI United States
|| Administrative and Support Services, Education
Assistant Director of Admission for Recruitment & Communications |
Interlochen Center for the Arts seeks to hire a dynamic Assistant Director of Admission for Recruitment & Communications reporting to the Executive Dean of Enrollment Management and working closely with the Associate Dean of Admission & Financial Aid - IAA and Assistant Dean of Admission & Financial Aid - IAC to execute enrollment management strategies designed to meet goals and liaise with the Office of Marketing & Communications to implement the enrollment communication and media plan. This position is the lead recruiter for ICA representing the institution at a variety of functions, managing off campus recruitment events for both IAA and IAC, supervising the summer intern program, and engaging with diversity outreach.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, self-starter with a passion for the arts and education, who must be able to work independently.
As one of America’s most prestigious institutions for arts education, performance and fine arts, this is a career opportunity to join a vibrant arts community and engage with a strategic enrollment division. The Enrollment Office works with more than 3,000 qualified and diverse elementary through high school-age students from more than 50 countries each year across numerous artistic disciplines and study sessions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Work with enrollment leadership to develop and execute recruitment and communication strategies;
2. Identify, evaluate, and present new recruitment sources and networking opportunities that will generate quality, diverse
3. Partner with external institutions to stay abreast of current trends in outreach and diversity recruitment and liaise with IAC partnership coordinator;
4. Support the faculty recruitment committee and manage the Diversity and Inclusion recruitment and enrollment
5. Work with IT and Marketing to successfully track influencers and inquiries; partner with marketing to refine lead scores and inquiry data model;
6. Develop and implement key communications as part of the IAA and IAC communication plans in collaboration with enrollment leadership and Marketing office;
7. Engage with alumni and parent ambassadors;
8. Suggest and contribute towards implementation of best practices to ensure excellent customer service experience;
9. Significant travel required;
10. Four summer interns report directly to this position
To apply for this position, please go to http://careers.interlochen.org/
Qualifications & Requirements
Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
Three years of experience in an education enrollment setting; preferred experience with enrollment related to arts programs
Experience working independently
Connection to the arts
Experience executing superior organizational skills
Experience and expertise with enrollment technology and reporting
Additional Required Skills:
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2. Outstanding oral and written communication skills·
3. Strong capability to work collaboratively and collegially with a wide variety of constituents
4. Aptitude for embracing diversity in individuals, perspectives, artistic styles, and more
5. Strong proactive approach to solving problems
6. Ability to develop and implement a vision
7. Ability to function effectively in a constantly changing environment
8. Knowledge of database systems and reporting
9. InDesign skills preferred
Interlochen Center for the Arts|
|Website:||Interlochen Center for the Arts|
Interlochen Center for the Arts is the recipient of the National Medal of Arts and the only organization in the world that brings together: a 2,500-student summer camp program; a 500-student fine arts boarding high school; opportunities for hundreds of adults to engage in fulfilling artistic and creative programs; two 24-hour listener-supported public radio stations (classical music and news); more than 600 arts presentations annually by students, faculty and world-renowned guest artists; a global alumni base spanning eight decades, including leaders in arts and all other endeavors. For information, visit Interlochen online at www.interlochen.org.
Interlochen Center for the Arts MISSION…
To engage and inspire people worldwide through excellence in educational, artistic and cultural programs, enhancing the quality of life through the universal language of the arts.
THE CORE PURPOSE…
To ignite lifelong passion for the arts
THE CORE VALUES…
Nurturing, Inspiring,Transforming, Enlightening and Enduring
Interlochen Center for the Arts includes:
Interlochen Arts Academy
Interlochen Arts Academy, a fine arts boarding high school, offers the highest quality artistic training combined with comprehensive college-preparatory academics. The Academy also offers post-graduate opportunities.
Interlochen Arts Camp
Young artists from around the world gather at Interlochen each summer to learn, create and perform alongside leading artists and instructors. Programs are offered to students in grades three through twelve.
Interlochen College of Creative Arts
Adult artists thrive on opportunities to learn and express themselves creatively. The College of Creative Arts offers programs in a variety of arts disciplines.
Interlochen Public Radio
Classical Music: 88.7 FM, Interlochen; 88.5 FM, Mackinaw City; 94.7 FM, Traverse City and 100.9 FM, East Jordan/Charlevoix
News Radio: 91.5 FM, Traverse City; 90.1 FM, Harbor Springs/Petoskey; 89.7 FM, Manistee/Ludington
Streaming online at ipr.interlochen.org. Through two listener-supported broadcast services, Interlochen Public Radio (IPR) connects northwest Michigan with arts, news and culture on a global scale. IPR also gives significant focus to local and regional news, information and artists.
Interlochen brings dozens of world-renowned artists to northwest Michigan, enhancing the region’s position on the global arts map. Interlochen presents more than 600 events each year by students, faculty and guest artists, making Interlochen one of the nation’s largest arts presenters